Monster Hunter Rise Trainer

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
@Ch4rizard @Kyugi @SteveAzzo98 Try now, there was an issue with caching that was stopping some users from accessing the fresh list. Hopefully its resolved now, and alot more cheats will be added soon to the game

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: STN

Suprim1995

PRO
The trainer crashes the game when the Unlimited Quick Use items is activated. It does work, but it crashes when crafting or completing a quest and taking rewards.

I tried disabling it after completing a quest, went to the forge to make a boneblade, and the game crashed. I had withdrawn 99 small monster bones from the item box.

Update: scratch that.

It's every option that causes crashes after roughly 20 minutes. I've tried each one individually and all have had the same result of the game crashing.

Very odd.

Last edited:

meimeimei

The money cheat doesn't seem to do anything, is there something I'm doing wrong before pressing execute?

EDIT: can't seem to press any of the buttons in the trainer at all.

Xovelis

The infinite health cheat doesn't work either, it just goes up in game then resets most of the time, the infinite health cheat seems to be not working at all

Last edited:

STN

The money cheat doesn't seem to do anything, is there something I'm doing wrong before pressing execute?

EDIT: can't seem to press any of the buttons in the trainer at all.
If you have Razer Chroma, close it down. For some reason, razor chroma has the same exe name as game and the app injects to razer chroma. Restart the app and game and try it.

Make sure razer chroma is actually closed by checking it in task manager if you still have issues.

Bounty2150

If you have Razer Chroma, close it down. For some reason, razor chroma has the same exe name as game and the app injects to razer chroma. Restart the app and game and try it.

Make sure razer chroma is actually closed by checking it in task manager if you still have issues.
Hi STN

is there a fix for the client freeze on load screen yet ?

Thank you

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
I am not sure if you are only trying this option. Regardless, please note that this game has anti-cheat and that might cause issues with some cheats. Also make sure you press F1 - Activate Trainer first and read trainer notes (if any).

If you are a Razer Chroma/Synapse user, follow the instructions posted by STN

GX978

PRO
I am not sure if you are only trying this option. Regardless, please note that this game has anti-cheat and that might cause issues with some cheats. Also make sure you press F1 - Activate Trainer first and read trainer notes (if any).

If you are a Razer Chroma/Synapse user, follow the instructions posted by STN
I am not using Razer Chroma/Synapse
no wirebugs cooldown effect