Deep Rock Galactic Trainer

Farmdogz

Hey Rhark is the Deep Rock Galactic trainer going to be updated in the near future? Only a handful of options are functioning at this time. Im assuming any recent patches are causing a riff with the trainer in its current state?

SendMe

Support
PRO
Hey Rhark is the Deep Rock Galactic trainer going to be updated in the near future? Only a handful of options are functioning at this time. Im assuming any recent patches are causing a riff with the trainer in its current state?
You can request an update in the Requests section of the app.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.34.53390.0 & added/changed some cheats.

cerrus

Will it be updated that its working with Steam Version as well?

Game crashes only... can play with only SOME options from the trainer then getting a crash:

LoginId:XXXXXXXXXXX8791d58dd03XXXXXX
EpicAccountId:
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0x822d03a8
FSD_Win64_Shipping

Last edited:

STN

Will it be updated that its working with Steam Version as well?

Game crashes only... can play with only SOME options from the trainer then getting a crash:

LoginId:b097305d4bc56b238791d58dd0317a59
EpicAccountId:
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0x822d03a8
FSD_Win64_Shipping
For Epic version?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Nope i have the Steam Version, didnt knew that there are more than the Steam Version :/
The trainer works for all distributions (Steam, EPIC, Microsoft Store). However, there was a major update shortly after I spent hours updating it last time and broke almost the whole trainer.

I'm aware it needs updating and will do it when I have the time. I'm very preoccupied IRL at the moment so no ETA. Sorry for the inconvenience.

cerrus

The trainer works for all distributions (Steam, EPIC, Microsoft Store). However, there was a major update shortly after I spent hours updating it last time and broke almost the whole trainer.

I'm aware it needs updating and will do it when I have the time. I'm very preoccupied IRL at the moment so no ETA. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ok :(
Thumbs up anyway!

brawl113

Hello! I'm loving the trainer, but is anyone else experiencing issues with the perk / credit editor as well as the no reload cheat? Those 3 are nonfunctional for me, though everything else seems to work (on both the Microsoft and Steam versions). Perk / credits can be edited but it won't be reflected in-game and it's not just a visual error, even if I edit the perks nothing can be bought from the store without credits earned beforehand as for no reload, it won't turn on no matter how the key is pressed, whether I'm in the title credits, the lobby or in one of the game modes.

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.37.83919.0. Replaced 1 cheat with a new one.