Red Dead: Redemption 2 Trainer

Kangurodos

Hello,
wanted to mention thank you. Though lil bug or probably a cheat safety feature in the game. The character stops moving all together from his spot.
Can't even raise weapons etc..

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello,
wanted to mention thank you. Though lil bug or probably a cheat safety feature in the game. The character stops moving all together from his spot.
Can't even raise weapons etc..
What cheats did you have activated when this happened?

Richie

I tried 3 - Unlimited Stamina, Ammo and Items.
Then tried also Ammo and Items and it still occurred.
Hm works finde for me from F1 - F8 the others i don't use.

BTW: is it posible to add "no wanted" or "freeze wanted level" and maybe a "teleport to"?

AlinaSmith

oh actually it should be more on stability you can see already at the luncher of rock star because everything runs great

Kangurodos

Hm works finde for me from F1 - F8 the other i don't use.

BTW: is it possible to add "no wanted" or "freeze wanted level" and maybe a "teleport to"?
Are you using a controller? I'm using keyboard and whenever I've activated the trainer and activate some cheats, bam! that's when it occurs after a few shootings and walking about, the character doesn't stop being animated, but it just doesn't move from its spot, until I'm holding AIM and the Run *shift key* but i can't even shoot lol.
Also, there's a bug where unlimited items gives you also unlimited money but in a very odd way. Possible for bug fix and also money cheat?
Thank you!

need4spd

Awesome thank you guys so much for the red dead 2 trainer. ;) Especially the speed hack. It's so annoying to run your horse across these huge maps at such a slow rate.

blazepac

I've noticed that by deactivating the trainer (F1) I'm not able to move the player. Doesn't matter what cheats are activated. If i used F1 to activate and then press it again to deactivate it will make the player unable to move. The game needs to be restarted. It's easy to forget since after every mission you are prompted to press F1.

d0tc0m

Click it, save it, seed it, share it, link it, str
Sure . Since I tried it I can not play without your tricks
Unlimited Ammunition
No reloading
Fast hack
Everything works well in solo and online game (my responsibility if I'm detected and banned)

yaodm2020

The game is updated. The trainer's function is invalid and needs to be updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

elcia160

Hi there , I have an issue with that game, every time i enable any cheats at the beginning of the game the game crashes.... Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm new to it all