• Reset Speed
  • Damage Multiplier
  • Old World Money
  • current HP
  • Super Damage

Last edited:

Bigman397

PRO
I would love a 'no grapple' option to be added if you could figure it out. Stealth mode works to make most things AI stop working towards you but its less fun, however having every biter every clamp onto you is just annoying =)

Hawkeyes-DK

What is it worth only making a SINGLE trainer? The game has been updated several times so this version of your trainer DOES. NOT. WORK.

Keep up the good work and update the trainer so it remains compatible with the versions of the game being released.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
What is it worth only making a SINGLE trainer? The game has been updated several times so this version of your trainer DOES. NOT. WORK.

Keep up the good work and update the trainer so it remains compatible with the versions of the game being released.
We are a very small team & have jobs IRL. We get to updating all fully voted for requests as soon as it is possible for us.

Apologies for having to wait and we just wish for your patience. Thanks.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.9.4 & added 2 more cheats.

Laeo

PRO
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but they launched the 1.10 update 2 DAYS after you dropped the update. It broke the trainer and causes the game to crash if you even try to activate it. I'll vote for an update but I get that it JUST happened and there isn't a big chance of that. Thanks for your continued work!

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but they launched the 1.10 update 2 DAYS after you dropped the update. It broke the trainer and causes the game to crash if you even try to activate it. I'll vote for an update but I get that it JUST happened and there isn't a big chance of that. Thanks for your continued work!
I am on vacation until next month but it will be updated as soon as I can when I'm back.

Edit: Trainer updated!