Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo 4) Trainer

Q13allz420

If possible can we have a stealth/cammo and easy/one hit kills options added to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo 4) and to all of the other halo mcc trainers please.

Q13allz420

If possible can we have a stealth/cammo and easy/one hit kills options added to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo 4) and to all of the other halo mcc trainers please.
I did not see the super damage option for the Halo 4 Trainer until after I posted this so I apologize. But could we still possible see this option and a stealth option in all of the Halo MCC titles please

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Afaik it's not possible in all, but I'll be looking into it. Dumb AI is basically stealth just FYI which most of the trainers have.

Q13allz420

Afaik it's not possible in all, but I'll be looking into it. Dumb AI is basically stealth just FYI which most of the trainers have.
Thank you. I Honestly over looked that option I think lol. I appreciate all of your hard work and patience with me as I learn the in's and outs of making training requests and requesting help with making my own.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Also easy kills/ohk is available and always has in every one of our halo trainers.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support build 8672463 & added 1 cheat.

exrec9

Anyone know why it says game found and trainer activated but cannot use the buttons or hot keys to turn anything on?

Sylus

PRO
halo 4 needs an update. sadly the cheats that arent working is unlimited heath and shield, super damage and accuracy, as well as rapid fire and no weapon overheat as of 1/5/2024. every other cheat works fine tho. thanks for all the hard work and hopefully this gets fixed bc god i hate spartan ops:cry:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
halo 4 needs an update. sadly the cheats that arent working is unlimited heath and shield, super damage and accuracy, as well as rapid fire and no weapon overheat as of 1/5/2024. every other cheat works fine tho. thanks for all the hard work and hopefully this gets fixed bc god i hate spartan ops:cry:
Trainer updated to support build-12093519.