Forza Horizon 5 Trainer

stenli

Hmm, it doesn't work for me. When I press F1, nothing happens. Should it slide to the right if it was activated correctly in the trainer?

Edit: It's actually working even for Windows Version, but you still need to select that you are using Steam version in the trainer.

Last edited:
Reactions: STN

STN

corrupts your save every time , wouldnt recommend
That's not true. If you follow the trainer notes, this shouldn't happen. .

Please note that this game isn't like any other, Microsoft really doesn't want people cheating. So you can't just abuse the cheats like you would for any other game.

morley2021

That's not true. If you follow the trainer notes, this shouldn't happen. .

Please note that this game isn't like any other, Microsoft really doesn't want people cheating. So you can't just abuse the cheats like you would for any other game.
its true tried 2 accounts and gets corrupt after using max credits... its also changing level to max when using credit option so that shouldn't happen.... tool needs update i think or if it is meant to happen can you give xp its own option rather than linking it with credit option

STN

its true tried 2 accounts and gets corrupt after using max credits... its also changing level to max when using credit option so that shouldn't happen.... tool needs update i think or if it is meant to happen can you give xp its own option rather than linking it with credit option
After getting the credits, turn off the cheat and race any race to gain xp which should reset your level to what it should be. This will also save the credits which you can use freely.

Keep in mind that this doesn't mean you can abuse them online.

BrooklynWay

After getting the credits, turn off the cheat and race any race to gain xp which should reset your level to what it should be. This will also save the credits which you can use freely.

How do you turn it off?
F2?

BrooklynWay

yeah this didnt work ... turned on the credits cheat, turned it off, raced ... saved game. Logged back on, no credits.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
yeah this didnt work ... turned on the credits cheat, turned it off, raced ... saved game. Logged back on, no credits.
He said after you GET the credits you disable it, you need to follow the instructions that are for the credits option.

STN

That's a good thing that they don't save, MS changed something with their hotfix because it used to before. After the race, you can use the credits, there is no need to restart the game.

I will make a video that should help

localpara

Can you reset the credits? Not all the cheats were working for me so I spammed every single option and infinite creds happened to work, now I'm stuck with 999999999 credits and sus stats..

Sinclair1

Staff member
Trainer Makers
Can you reset the credits? Not all the cheats were working for me so I spammed every single option and infinite creds happened to work, now I'm stuck with 999999999 credits and sus stats..
Steam or windows store?