Marvel’s Midnight Suns Trainer

skyfyx

Hello i've paid for use trainer , but it seems that it does not work.
I paid because no options could be activated without paying (everything is in PRO), now it activates the game process is activated, but it does not matter in game. ( Maybe Outdated ? )

Last edited:

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
When other update for this game please ?
This game has really difficult anticheat. The other day trainer author asked someone for some information and they just disappeared.

According to the trainer dev, this trainer works for non-DLC version of the game. He tried to make it work for DLC but nobody has sent him the info he requested.

Rutka

The trainer is still not working. I think you should remove it since people like me paid for the pro stuff and it is not working.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
The trainer is still not working. I think you should remove it since people like me paid for the pro stuff and it is not working.
The trainer works for the versions specified, if you use those game versions it works fine. It will be updated when it can be, as it's been stated MULTIPLE times the game has an aggressive anticheat that makes it very difficult to work with.

Rutka

The trainer works for the versions specified, if you use those game versions it works fine. It will be updated when it can be, as it's been stated MULTIPLE times the game has an aggressive anticheat that makes it very difficult to work with.

And what are the version that the trainer is supposed to work with?
You do know that the game has had many updates since March.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
1691525271346.png
I wanted to fix this and have some form of a trainer for you guys but unfortunately the game REFUSES to open, no matter what I do. I have tried to close everything possible on my PC and yet the "anti-tamper" stops me from even opening the game to play it normally.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Nothing new about the Cheat Update for this game ?
Nope, I revisited it last month and was unsuccessful in updating this due to the annoying anti-cheat measures and awful game performance.

OutlawKas

Really disappointed this service is still advertised when its not working/kept up to date. The UI for the tool is misleading people to purchase PRO subscription in order to use it. Screenshot (12).png