Empyrion

M

mmoss1977

Noticed I could not find a trainer for this game, does anyone play this game?

M

mmoss1977

I voted on the app for a trainer for this game and it never posted my request even after I scrolled through all the requests. So I thought maybe a glitch in the website or something, so I went to do my request again, but didnt have enough votes to post another request. I am a pro member and pay for a monthly subscription but I dont have enough votes. I should be able to post as many request as I want but noooooooo....I get denied. So it wasnt a glitch on the website, I just lost votes and it didnt even post my request. Also talking about requests I noticed as I scrolled through them aimlessly, that somebodys request did go through. The request for Dragons Dogma 2, that game doesnt even come out until March the 22nd. So I find that weird, there request went out for a trainer for a game that doesnt even come out for almost another month. I cant even get my request to post for a game that came out and is out since 2015.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
I voted on the app for a trainer for this game and it never posted my request even after I scrolled through all the requests. So I thought maybe a glitch in the website or something, so I went to do my request again, but didnt have enough votes to post another request. I am a pro member and pay for a monthly subscription but I dont have enough votes. I should be able to post as many request as I want but noooooooo....I get denied. So it wasnt a glitch on the website, I just lost votes and it didnt even post my request. Also talking about requests I noticed as I scrolled through them aimlessly, that somebodys request did go through. The request for Dragons Dogma 2, that game doesnt even come out until March the 22nd. So I find that weird, there request went out for a trainer for a game that doesnt even come out for almost another month. I cant even get my request to post for a game that came out and is out since 2015.
Requests are manually approved, there are a lot of people requesting MMO/online games etc and those votes are refunded. We are a small team with just one main trainer maker, requests are completed based on voted list. Sorry the process takes so long, we try to be as quick as possible.

M

mmoss1977

Well if my request for Empyrion galactic survival can go back on the request list I would appreciate it.