[OUTDATED] So what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
This is a status update on what's going on with Cheat Evolution.

We lost all our donators :ROFLMAO: but i can't really blame them. Our activity has reduced the past month a lot and people probably think we're goners.

Don't worry, we're still here and will continue as usual much to the disliking of our competitors and happiness of our supporters :))

Cheat Evolution has seen massive growth. This is impressive considering we are completely new and unheard of until just a couple months back.

I have some good news to share going forward.

• There's going to be a SHIT TON of trainers.
  • Update for the app especially with the two most requested features (editable hotkeys/clickable hotkeys) is planned. However, it might be much later as the main dev is swamped with other work. IT IS COMING THOUGH!
  • I can't promise updates/requests completion. It is going to take a backseat for now but we have a strategy for how we're going to deal with this in future.
  • Things are going to be more consistent going forward.

Happy Holidays!

petrkunz

It's hard to keep up good, or atleast any community at all, i know because i had one. Not basically community as big as this, but discord community. We had over 200 people, and half of them leaved the discord server. I think that Cheat Evolution community gets bigger and better each day passes.
More trainers, more people. All of that is getting bigger each day. And that's good, as i like this community, i will support it any time. And i am surprised of how many trainers have been released now. Serious upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.