Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
EAC bypass is broken

The developers patched the bypass so now the bypass corrupts your installation.

Check the thread above for more info.

there is a way to bypass it with disconnecting internet , but i tried myself but im getting a start error where it seems they are controlling the connection now lol
Before posting i tried all the disconnect tricks even one from another site, validating, and reinstalled none of that worked.

Vylna

Before posting i tried all the disconnect tricks even one from another site, validating, and reinstalled none of that worked.
ye something is deffo weird after the latest update, i got a picture where i upload to another forum for trainers, the moment i disconnected and started the game , the steam app or game itself had a warning message it couldnt not start it up coz it wasnt connected, i was like "WHUUT" lol

Vylna

heads up ^^ the battle pass function doesnt work but the rest of the cheats seems to be working fine ^^ ( upgrading to pro soon but pressing ALT 1 doesnt seem to work for me at least )

Vylna

Trainer updated to support build-15017748.
thank u for updating ! question, the battle pass option doesnt seem to be working still even when its active, i dunno if im doing smth wrong but since its active on the trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
thank u for updating ! question, the battle pass option doesnt seem to be working still even when its active, i dunno if im doing smth wrong but since its active on the trainer
You enable the cheat and go into the battle pass then go back into moving your character and back to the battle pass. If you don't have the premium battle pass you can't redeem all of the stuff.

Edit: just tested again and it works fine.

Last edited:

Vylna

You enable the cheat and go into the battle pass then go back into moving your character and back to the battle pass. If you don't have the premium battle pass you can't redeem all of the stuff.

Edit: just tested again and it works fine.
hmm odd .. ill give it another go when i get home, thank u for replying and thanks for the work u do !

AlexSmith268

PRO
@Vylna I can also confirm that the Battle Pass stuff is now working properly after the awesome update @Rhark put out.

With that being said, @Rhark I noticed that you can no longer change the amounts of or add an amount to materials and/or credits. Many of them show as ?? for direct editing and using the Add Amount option doesn't actually add the amount you enter.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
@Vylna I can also confirm that the Battle Pass stuff is now working properly after the awesome update @Rhark put out.

With that being said, @Rhark I noticed that you can no longer change the amounts of or add an amount to materials and/or credits. Many of them show as ?? for direct editing and using the Add Amount option doesn't actually add the amount you enter.
Are you playing single player?

AlexSmith268

PRO
@Rhark ...this is odd...I tried playing this morning and its working this play through. I tried multiple times yesterday and it wasn't working. If I figure out what triggers it, I'll post it back here.