[SOLVED] Account PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kami

PRO
I have upgraded my account, but the option to switch to pro account still appears, is this normal or should I do something?
Then if I go on cheat request same thing.
Sorry for error, i'm using google translate xD

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
I have upgraded my account, but the option to switch to pro account still appears, is this normal or should I do something?
Then if I go on cheat request same thing.
Sorry for error, i'm using google translate xD
Make sure you're using the correct account, the frf one is different than this one. Restart the app.

Kami

PRO
On the forum yes, I talk about the windows app, I restarted and logged back in and continues to stay with "GO PRO NOW"

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Please make sure you are using the exact same credentials. The login is case sensitive & if you have a FearlessRevolution forum account then make sure you're not logging into that account as it is a separate account in the App.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
It is said that you do not have permission to send Discord. I'm paying dollars. I can't send a message either. I'm paying dollars.
I'm not sure what you mean, everyone has access to message on discord. If you link your CheatEvolution account with your discord account you will also be given the PRO role and have access to the PRO only sections (e.g. #trainer-requests)

The link to connect your accounts is here: https://forum.cheatevolution.com/account/connected-accounts/

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.