ARMORED CORE VI: FIRES OF RUBICON Trainer

Shepherdet

PRO
I have followed all the procedures to getting this trainer setup. It works for a second then deactivates randomly. Ive reset all the keys it just seems like it resets and clears the information then stops working.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
I have followed all the procedures to getting this trainer setup. It works for a second then deactivates randomly. Ive reset all the keys it just seems like it resets and clears the information then stops working.
This is because the game has a funky anticheat which disables the cheats. For now you have to re-enable the cheats when game resets them.

We will come out with a way to fix this

mcabell

To our knowledge the trainer is working for latest game version. You need to disable the anticheat though
Ahh, thought I did. I didn't get the Anticheat startup when the game was running.

Might need to try it again, do you have a good set of instructions that would be able to resolve this ? That works for you when you do it?

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Ahh, thought I did. I didn't get the Anticheat startup when the game was running.

Might need to try it again, do you have a good set of instructions that would be able to resolve this ? That works for you when you do it?
This should work

How to disable Easy Anticheat

• Download the bypass from this Github page
  • https://github.com/MapleHinata/launch_modded_ac6
  • On the right you should see
  • Releases 1
    It does the thing

Click on It does the thing
  • Place “launch_modded_ac6.exe” in game folder – ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON\Game
  • Launch the game from “launch_modded_ac6.exe”