Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora Trainer

Selkete

Hello, I just got a subscription for the avatar cheat and it completely bugs my game, no more NPC enemies move etc. And there is no way to add resources, it doesn't work. Should I expect a refund or an update to the cheat table from you? THANKS

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello, I just got a subscription for the avatar cheat and it completely bugs my game, no more NPC enemies move etc. And there is no way to add resources, it doesn't work. Should I expect a refund or an update to the cheat table from you? THANKS
Hi, are you solely using our trainer? I have not encountered any issues like you are describing.

Also, the trainer doesn't require a subscription except for the item editing cheat.

Selkete

Hi, are you solely using our trainer? I have not encountered any issues like you are describing.

Also, the trainer doesn't require a subscription except for the item editing cheat.
Editing the item does not work, I add a value it appears in the inventory but I cannot use it, moreover disconnecting and reconnecting makes me return to the initial value.
And for the bugs, what can I do, a screen? NPCs freeze and no more enemies in a specific area (example: polluted area)

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Editing the item does not work, I add a value it appears in the inventory but I cannot use it, moreover disconnecting and reconnecting makes me return to the initial value.
And for the bugs, what can I do, a screen? NPCs freeze and no more enemies in a specific area (example: polluted area)
Do the enemies reappear if you don't use the trainer and reload your save?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I think I see the issue, it is "One Hit Kill" causing the problem. I will have to remove the option until I can find a way to prevent any issues (if at all possible). I have found the editor does not work with the spare parts but it does work for things like sticks etc. I will add a new editor for Spare Parts and more in the next update.

Edit: Never mind, both the health cheat and OHK were causing issues. I'm uploading a trainer update now.

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated. Fixed some issues and added new cheats.