Black Myth: Wukong Trainer

Mixtik

PRO
Hi, I am having issues getting the trainer to work. I run the game and open the latest trainer, I can activate the toggles but nothing happens in game. Same if I try to modify values (health for example) I change value in trainer to 500 but nothing happens in game.
Am i missing some step to get it to work?
thanks!

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
How do I use this trainer?

I have the trainer and game open and activated. but i cant seem to click anything else
Load into your game save until you can move around. Then use "Activate Trainer". If you use it beforehand it won't work.

d0minicide

PRO
@Rhark

Having some difficulty with the item quantity editor. I select the item, Alt+TAB to the trainer edit the quantity to +1 for example and hit enter but nothing happens in game. Am I doing it wrong, or is this feature not currently working?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
@Rhark

Having some difficulty with the item quantity editor. I select the item, Alt+TAB to the trainer edit the quantity to +1 for example and hit enter but nothing happens in game. Am I doing it wrong, or is this feature not currently working?
When you say "+1" you're not actually writing that in the box, right? It doesn't work like that.

If not, does the box show the quantity of the item when you click on one or does it show "??".