Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Trainer

awichen

i paid for pro cuzclassic mode of bloodstained ritual of the night, but the trainer doesn't at all,it's worthless for me, and i can't cancel my pro, what the hell? a fake trainermake me paid for pro and i can;t cancel it , i don't need this junk at all. i don't want to pay for a fake trainer!

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO

Trainer works fine, not sure what you're doing but you must be doing something wrong.

Edit:
Okay, I think I may have misunderstood you. The cheats work for the base game as they are intended but NOT for Extra Modes (e.g. Classic Mode). I will look into updating the game with Classic Mode cheats.

Last edited:

awichen

Trainer works fine, not sure what you're doing but you must be doing something wrong.

Edit:
Okay, I think I may have misunderstood you. The cheats work for the base game as they are intended but NOT for Extra Modes (e.g. Classic Mode). I will look into updating the game with Classic Mode cheats.
there is a post on fearless cheat engine forum, it told every one that there is a classic mode trainer for this game and idownload for itm when i open the trainer for classic mode, it doesn;t work!