Borderlands 3 Trainer

OpiOpi

Trainer has been working amazing for me. I was wondering if there was a way to give myself more than $5k cash at a time? The extra ammo storage cost is 2m+ for each ammo type!

Also, I don't know if I am doing something wrong but I can't get it to give me any extra golden keys.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Trainer has been working amazing for me. I was wondering if there was a way to give myself more than $5k cash at a time? The extra ammo storage cost is 2m+ for each ammo type!

Also, I don't know if I am doing something wrong but I can't get it to give me any extra golden keys.
You're supposed to have at least 1 golden key first before the cheat takes effect.

xcure

Possible to get the trainer to work in co-op mode? 2 of us want to use the trainer together.

Thank you.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Possible to get the trainer to work in co-op mode? 2 of us want to use the trainer together.

Thank you.
Thought it worked already? At least for the person hosting the game.

It might not be possible if the values (health, ammo) are server sided. I haven't confirmed for bl3 but in bl2, you could cheat online with pretty much every cheat imaginable.

xcure

Thought it worked already? At least for the person hosting the game.

It might not be possible if the values (health, ammo) are server sided. I haven't confirmed for bl3 but in bl2, you could cheat online with pretty much every cheat imaginable.
Ohhh got it. For the person hosting.

Thanks again for the info.

xcure

I have a issue with the trainer. I jump in game and I activate the trainer, the moment I do, my gun is just firing 1 shot at a time. Even with burst on. Not sure why this is happening.

I deleted the trainer/launcher and re-downloaded and its still doing the same thing. The moment I deactivate the trainer, everything is back to normal.

Anything I can do to fix this?

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
I have a issue with the trainer. I jump in game and I activate the trainer, the moment I do, my gun is just firing 1 shot at a time. Even with burst on. Not sure why this is happening.

I deleted the trainer/launcher and re-downloaded and its still doing the same thing. The moment I deactivate the trainer, everything is back to normal.

Anything I can do to fix this?
@xcure Try now, it should work. Thanks for reporting the issue.

OpiOpi

Is there a way to add "Guardian Tokens" after you have completed the game and start on True Vault Hunter Mode?

EmperorPenguin

Administrator
Staff member
Trainer Makers
add level isnt working
It does not reflect on screen.It is only for using weapons that are above your level like if you are level 20 and the weapon you want to use requires level 30 just add your level ten times n you will be able to use it.

Last edited: