[SOLVED] Can the trainer be used temporarily offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jm2k7

Hello, I love the program to activate the use of trainer in the game, but I have a question, is a permanent internet connection needed every time I select a trainer to access the game? Is the trainer that I am currently using not saved on the hard drive? I say this because there are times when I do not have Wi-Fi access on my PC and I must connect my PC to a mobile phone so that it has access to the Internet using a mobile data plan.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Hello, I love the program to activate the use of trainer in the game, but I have a question, is a permanent internet connection needed every time I select a trainer to access the game? Is the trainer that I am currently using not saved on the hard drive? I say this because there are times when I do not have Wi-Fi access on my PC and I must connect my PC to a mobile phone so that it has access to the Internet using a mobile data plan.
Yes, unfortunately. This is mainly done to protect the security of the app. However, it might be possible in future to have an offline version as this is a feature people request a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.