Cancel monthly sub PRO

Henklast8

Due to in activity in gaming i want to cancel my sub to pro.

the only problem is i am not able to log in to my paypal acc for some reason an paypal LTD ignores to help me regain my access..

is it possible for the C.E. team to cancel it for me?

if so my gratitude will be beyond words.

dearest regards
Ray

STN

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Due to in activity in gaming i want to cancel my sub to pro.

the only problem is i am not able to log in to my paypal acc for some reason an paypal LTD ignores to help me regain my access..

is it possible for the C.E. team to cancel it for me?

if so my gratitude will be beyond words.

dearest regards
Ray
You can do it from your account settings on this forum. Just click on your username in the top right corner which will bring up different options related to your account.

Henklast8

no did not work.. because it sends me to paypal account i cant log into anymore sinds paypal refuses to help me change the phone number for the two step verification.

STN

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
no did not work.. because it sends me to paypal account i cant log into anymore sinds paypal refuses to help me change the phone number for the two step verification.
You should contact PayPal and get access back to your account? Not sure how i can help 🤷‍♀️

Skiilz4l1f3

PRO
I would like to cancel mine also. Somehow i'm still paying every month but i have no active payment on paypal? Can you guys cancel for me?

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
I would like to cancel mine also. Somehow i'm still paying every month but i have no active payment on paypal? Can you guys cancel for me?
That's simply not possible, are you sure you're looking at the recurring payments? We cannot control your PayPal nor charge you without your permission.