[SOLVED] Cant Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragineye

Suddenly can not open the application, it opens for a second in the task manager and then automatically closes after 1 second, so im not entirely sure what is going on? the only antivirus i have is windows defender and everytime it finds the program as a threat i make sure it ignores it.

EDIT: redownloaded it and got the launcher.exe back, seems to have fixed the problem for now, dont know how to delete a thread so

EDIT2, turned real time protection on and it stops the launcher from opening, does anyone know of a bypass for that? it automatically deletes the launcher saying its a threat

Last edited:

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Suddenly can not open the application, it opens for a second in the task manager and then automatically closes after 1 second, so im not entirely sure what is going on? the only antivirus i have is windows defender and everytime it finds the program as a threat i make sure it ignores it.

EDIT: redownloaded it and got the launcher.exe back, seems to have fixed the problem for now, dont know how to delete a thread so

EDIT2, turned real time protection on and it stops the launcher from opening, does anyone know of a bypass for that? it automatically deletes the launcher saying its a threat
Add the launcher.exe to your AV whitelist. That should stop it deleting.

@DarkMango

no_cheating

I have a whitelisted folder. I use it to download, decompress, run, etc software that I know will be deleted by antivirus just by starring at it.
If you download directly to that folder and decompress it there, you'll have no problems.

Just be sure to not download hazardarous things.

Status
Not open for further replies.