Cheat Evolution 2.0 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STN

Cheat Evolution now rebranded as FearlessRevolution v2.0 is out!

Major changes/additions

• A more transparent Requests/Updates system where you can see which games are being worked on next and also boost and vote for requests and updates for games you want to see. I know some of you were disappointed waiting for requests or updates to your favorite games taking too long, this will hopefully reduce the time you have to wait.
  • Ability to resize the app window (the most requested feature we had by far 😄 )
  • App will now minimize to tray icon making it easier to access the app.
  • The updater is now a lot smarter and will work better than before (hopefully)
  • Major performance and stability improvements to the server
  • A lot of behind the scene changes and additions

While this is a pretty major release, we have yet another planned very soon that should hopefully include some of your most requested features and also add support for Windows 11 which is our priority.

To continue the tradition of @MrViZZion posting some statistics to make us reflect on this app's humble beginnings when there's a big launch, here's my try at it.

Statistics

Cheat Evolution app has been used by 300,000+ users since its launch. Help us get that number to a million before the end of year? 🤗

We also reached 500 trainers in the app and the list keeps growing everyday.

Pretty impressive numbers if you consider just last year the Cheat Evolution team was ready to give up and close doors then joined forces with team fearless and it's been nothing but positive growth 📈

Download the app now from website or let it auto-update when you launch the old version. We're about to change the game (pun intended).

Download the app

Last edited by a moderator:

I9STEVE89

PRO
hi there i just booting up the app and windows defender just detected a virus and deleted it. then i use the link above for version 2.0 and it detected a virus again.

why is this please?

STN

hi there i just booting up the app and windows defender just detected a virus and deleted it. then i use the link above for version 2.0 and it detected a virus again.

why is this please?
Read this

golfings1

PRO
Hey STN

everytime i first open up the 2.0 version of this fearless Rev cheat app, it never auto logins me into it anymore, 1.0 did but not 2.0

golfings1

PRO
STN my pro Subscription started on august 1 and my voting points did not get reset at all on sept 1 which was yesterday, so i still only have 1 voting point left

SendMe

Support
PRO
Relaying STN's Discord announcement:

We are happy to announce the release of v2.1 of the app

Changes
Windows 11 is now supported and there should be no issues anymore.
Complete rewrite of the app with bugfixes for some windows store games
Improved antivirus false-positives (so far)

Please report any bugs/issues you notice within the app to any of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.