CheatEvolution keeps freezing

LBS

PRO
Yo, I've been having this issue for quite some time.

Whenever I try to activate a cheat, the Program goes into endless loading loop till freezing. The only way to get out of the program, then, is to end it via Task manager.

And this is happen with every trainer on the engine for me.
I can't use any. Have tried it with "Story of Seasons", "Darkest Dungeon", "Dragon Age Inquisition", "Coral Island", "Cult of the Lamb", "Final Fantasy VII Remake", "Hogwarts Legacy", "Monster Hunter Rise" and "Wo Long", to name a few.

Please help.

Otherwise, spending almost €60 on this tool for each month isn't worth it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey, seems like your antivirus is stopping CheatEvolution from working properly. Make sure to add the whole CheatEvolution folder in exception list of your antivirus (if you don't have one installed then add it to exception list of windows built-in antivirus), If the issue still persists DM me so i can look further into the issue as this shouldn't happen unless some other software is interfering with it.

Also just pointing out the per month subscription fee is $5.99 and the yearly subscription is $59.99

Thanks

LBS

PRO
Okay, changed the prize. I must've been still a bit out of it from overworking yesterday...

I placed the folder and all that as exceptions in my firewall. Still didn't work.
I will try now to stop my Malwarebytes. See if that changes something.

Edit after the try:

Nope, it is still freezing on my end...

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Okay, changed the prize. I must've been still a bit out of it from overworking yesterday...

I placed the folder and all that as exceptions in my firewall. Still didn't work.
I will try now to stop my Malwarebytes. See if that changes something.

Edit after the try:

Nope, it is still freezing on my end...
Just to rule this out, Razer mouse have an app which for some reason used the same exe name as the game and would cause the trainer to not work because the app would attach to wrong exe(to Razer app instead of game).

If you don’t have Razer mouse or the app, ignore this.

Also make sure you have the latest version of the app.

There’s no reason you should have these issues paying or free. Please send a private message to DarkMango so he can figure out the reason. The app works well for thousand of users so something must not be right.

LBS

PRO
I'll try to be in contact. My schedule is pretty tight, and I am from Germany, so I don't know how our time zones will line up.

Thanks for the help, though.
Don't mind waiting a bit, if it can fix this issue.

LBS

PRO
Yo, update on my problem!

It's solved!

I don't know exactly how this happened, but Windows 10 (after some security update) renamed one folder inside the folder for some reason. It also created a folder within my Program Files folder, which kept making new folders for my Malwarebytes.

My father returned the whole system back to an older version and everything was fine again.

crunked

Yo, update on my problem!

It's solved!

I don't know exactly how this happened, but Windows 10 (after some security update) renamed one folder inside the folder for some reason. It also created a folder within my Program Files folder, which kept making new folders for my Malwarebytes.

My father returned the whole system back to an older version and everything was fine again.
damnn so i gotta reverse my system update just to use the trainer... it hasnt even worked for spider man miles morales xd

crunked

Just to rule this out, Razer mouse have an app which for some reason used the same exe name as the game and would cause the trainer to not work because the app would attach to wrong exe(to Razer app instead of game).

If you don’t have Razer mouse or the app, ignore this.

Also make sure you have the latest version of the app.

There’s no reason you should have these issues paying or free. Please send a private message to DarkMango so he can figure out the reason. The app works well for thousand of users so something must not be right.
the sames happening for me rn, i dont wanna revert my windows update just to use the trainer..

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
the sames happening for me rn, i dont wanna revert my windows update just to use the trainer..
Add the app folder to your antivirus exception list and then re-download the app.

I don’t know what connection windows update has to this but it sounds like an antivirus deleting the app files.