[SOLVED] Cheats not activating

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxD4RKxXx

Hi guys,

I'm having the problem with all trainers that I cannot activate cheats. The status message appears: Game found, Trainer activated but when I try to click the slider or use the numpad the cheat launcher just freezes for a few seconds and then nothing happens. Any solution for this? Thanks

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
To try and narrow down why you're having this problem: What games are you trying to play? And what store did you buy those games from?

xXxD4RKxXx

I think it was an issue with my antivirus. It was partially disabled to run the launcher but somehow something was still blocked when playing any games downloaded from the Xbox app. After killing the antivirus process most of the cheats then worked. One that wouldn't work at all was Numpad 4 No Ability Cooldown for West of Dead. Nothing I did would turn this one on even though the others were then working

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Probably an update with West of Dead, will look at it tonight :) Antiviruses can be a pain with trainer software, despite them being safe we have encryption that gets flagged as malware by antiviruses

no_cheating

I always make a folder in my harddrive and add it to the Antivirus "whilelisted folders" so I can put programs that may give a false positive (like trainers or cracks) inside that folder while still having Antivirus protection running.
You should use it only with files you know for sure doesn't have any viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.