[COMPLETED] Halo 2: Anniversary for Halo: MCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game: Halo 2: Anniversary (in the MCC)
Distribution(s): Steam, Windows Store
Desired options:

• Activate Trainer
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Armor/Overshield (maybe this might be combined with the Health above this time?)
  • Easy Kills
  • Unlimited Flashlight/Camo
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • No Reload
  • Unlimited Energy Weapon Ammo
  • Instant Energy Weapon Cooldown
  • Unlimited Grenades
  • Rapid Fire
  • Indestructible Vehicles
  • Low Gravity
  • High Gravity
  • Increase Game Speed
  • Decease Game Speed
  • Reset Game Speed
Just making this ahead of time as the Game in the Master Chief Collection is coming out very shortly, next week or the week after most likely. Some new ones that CEA does not have that I thought might be interesting.

Last edited:
Just to keep this in mind before making this. Compared to Halo CEA which has Campaign and Multiplayer in the same engine (except for the Anniversary graphics in the campaign) Halo 2 Anniversary has a multiplayer that is based on the Halo 4 engine but also has the original Classic version (with the 2 engines running side by side in the campaign) for those who do not know this game in this collection. Wondering if these cheats will work with that (playing offline of course in custom games) or if a new trainer specifically for that will have to be made? Maybe not a big deal.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Just to keep this in mind before making this. Compared to Halo CEA which has Campaign and Multiplayer in the same engine (except for the Anniversary graphics in the campaign) Halo 2 Anniversary has a multiplayer that is based on the Halo 4 engine but also has the original Classic version (with the 2 engines running side by side in the campaign) for those who do not know this game in this collection. Wondering if these cheats will work with that (playing offline of course in custom games) or if a new trainer specifically for that will have to be made? Maybe not a big deal.
We only make single player cheats so I would imagine it wouldn't work in custom games even offline because of a 2nd game engine.

Rhark or a different admin, hope to see the trainer up ASAP (its coming out in an hour as of this post), would like to start my LASO playthrough with the trainer if possible! Also any progress with getting Windows Store trainers made?

Oh can I kiss you on the head Emperor?! Works perfectly! Also thank you for updating the MCC to work on Windows Store now! Also I still note that Halo Reach Trainer still has the "More Cheats Coming Soon", are you planning to still add more or no? Because CEA and H2A doesn't have this. Now it looks like all Steam and Windows Store games (except for Halo 5 Forge but that's not really needed I don't think for a trainer) for Halo now have a trainer on any store you would like to play on, which is great! If Halo 5 Guardians comes to PC, then we'll need a new trainer for that as well. I might suggest in preparation for that is to look at Halo 5 forge for how the game is coded to see if eventually if Halo 5 came to PC, the trainers could be made quickly.

Now I can finally get my last achievement for the whole MCC for the Xbox platform, which is Halo 2 LASO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.