[COMPLETED] Serious Sam First Encounter HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game: Serious Sam First Encounter HD
Distribution(s): Steam (v445592)
Desired options: Infinite Health/Invincibility trainer or CE table

Other Info: The below request:

I need to be able to unlock the single player achievements with the cheat activated.

Lake333GLD

I'm not currently using Fusion to play the games. Will it work on the HD versions on their own?
No.
But I suggest you to use Fusion. It use a more recent engine which is far more optimized. Plus you will have a trainer for all of the Serious Sam games in a Fusion pack (SS: FE HD, SS: SE HD, SS: BFE).

No.
But I suggest you to use Fusion. It use a more recent engine which is far more optimized. Plus you will have a trainer for all of the Serious Sam games in a Fusion pack (SS: FE HD, SS: SE HD, SS: BFE).
Okay this is the problem. I tried it and it doesn't pick up the game I'm using. This is why I specified CE tables or trainers for TFE and TSE and not Fusion. I need to be able to cheat on the individual HD games.

Lake333GLD

Okay this is the problem. I tried it and it doesn't pick up the game I'm using. This is why I specified CE tables or trainers for TFE and TSE and not Fusion. I need to be able to cheat on the individual HD games.
How such is possible? What kind of problem do you have? An old hardware? If not, I can help you to setup it.

Thanks guys. Again as per my original request I need the single player CE tables for the single play achievements that's why I'm not using Fusion. CE tables for TFE and TSE do exist but don't work any more because the games were updated to the versions listed in my two threads. For TFE the last CE table does work however as it's not for the current update the whole game crashes after five minutes.

Lake333GLD

Thanks guys. Again as per my original request I need the single player CE tables for the single play achievements that's why I'm not using Fusion. CE tables for TFE and TSE do exist but don't work any more because the games were updated to the versions listed in my two threads. For TFE the last CE table does work however as it's not for the current update the whole game crashes after five minutes.
CE only?
Does SS Fusion crashes? I did not understand, why not using Fusion... Explain it... So, you want SS: FE Ach... and you do not need the Fusion achievements? Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.