Cyberpunk 2077 Trainer

Rascal

PRO
Ty for this mod! It was incredibly useful for me back when CP2077 first came out.

I'm about to play it again, and I see the current version is from September. Does anyone know whether it still works on the latest update?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Ty for this mod! It was incredibly useful for me back when CP2077 first came out.

I'm about to play it again, and I see the current version is from September. Does anyone know whether it still works on the latest update?
It was updated for 2.0 but I'm not sure about 2.1. If there's update requests in the app then it could be that something is broken. I have yet to hear any complaints though.

Rascal

PRO
Works great for $$, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working for granting attribute or perk points. Even if in the proper stat screen, the value shown remains ?? and won't zero (0) or accept any updates.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Works great for $$, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working for granting attribute or perk points. Even if in the proper stat screen, the value shown remains ?? and won't zero (0) or accept any updates.
I'll look into it.