Days Gone Trainer

FormatC

One question:
I registered and the account was paid. I'm logged in, but the most of all functions is blocked/disabled like in a guest account.
For me this looks totally incomplete. What happened?

STN

One question:
I registered and the account was paid. I'm logged in, but the most of all functions is blocked/disabled like in a guest account.
For me this looks totally incomplete. What happened?
Did you press F1 to activate trainer?

FormatC

I'm 35 years in the IT (also as lead programmer for a few big players) and operating since a few years a big international website and know, how to program and to use software. Did you read my post? And F1? Sure, then I can use only the same few selected options like guest. It looks like fraud, sorry.

I'm logged in, see my Pro account in the software, activated the trainer and the most of options is blocked. For what I pay year-wise, if I get only the half of trainer?

Unusable. The num block doesn't work for the blocked , also direct mouse click to the switch. I can log out and have the same options. I seems, you are selling incomplete software :( The client is the latest one, downloaded and installed it yesterday. A few times.

1621845495483.png

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hi,

The trainer is broken because of a game update and will be updated today. I didn't have time over the weekend hence why it is still outdated. There's no fraud, nor does this trainer require PRO, it is 100% free and just outdated.

If options do not activate it is due to them being out of date unless there are notes telling you how to trigger the options. Any trainer that requires PRO would have not let you even see the cheats in the app and show you a "PRO only cheat" page instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

STN

I'm 35 years in the IT (also as lead programmer for a few big players) and operating since a few years a big international website and know, how to program and to use software. Did you read my post? And F1? Sure, then I can use only the same few selected options like guest. It looks like fraud, sorry.

I'm logged in, see my Pro account in the software, activated the trainer and the most of options is blocked. For what I pay year-wise, if I get only the half of trainer?

Unusable. The num block doesn't work for the blocked , also direct mouse click to the switch. I can log out and have the same options. I seems, you are selling incomplete software :( The client is the latest one, downloaded and installed it yesterday. A few times.
If you work as a programmer especially for big players then i find it strange you jump so quickly to calling us fraud and acting like someone who doesn't know about computers. I really don't appreciate your overreaction and name calling to my trying to help you, you won't act this way towards any other company.

The trainer works for the version of game advertised. Game had an update as Rhark said which broke some of the options. Despite this, the trainer is working for a future version of game.

We have free trainers for hundreds of games which means some of them will need updating as games update. As a PRO user, you get priority updates and we will update this trainer for new game version, if you were not we wouldn't bother updating this trainer. Some of our trainers are only PRO which we strive to keep up to date, it's not possible for us to keep our huge library up to date at the same time so we keep prioritizing pro trainers and update requests of pro users.

We weren't aware game had an update, now that you told us, we will update this trainer asap.

FormatC

Did you press F1 to activate trainer?
If you answer things like this, I feel me like a noob. Especially because I wrote that some options worked. That makes the F1-answer obsolete. Why you not told us, that the trainer is broken? If you treat people like toddlers, you shouldn't be surprised about such posts. ;)

After 15 years in quality management, I see things in a more differentiated way. If you know that a trainer needs to be renewed, it's easy to communicate this to the users via your online system. Setting a flag is really not that difficult. :)

I have no problem to spend money for a good work. I also appreciate the time to do such things and to keep a system alive. That's why I paid, because it is fair enough. But my experience with such offers like yours is 50:50, so please try to understand the people und communicate a bit better. The first answer was... not so ok :D

Last edited:
Reactions: STN

STN

If you answer things like this, I feel me like a noob. Especially because I wrote that some options worked. That makes the F1-answer obsolete. Why you not told us, that the trainer is broken? If you treat people like toddlers, you shouldn't be surprised about such posts. ;)

After 15 years in quality management, I see things in a more differentiated way. If you know that a trainer needs to be renewed, it's easy to communicate this to the users via your online system. Setting a flag is really not that difficult. :)

I have no problem to spend money for a good work. I also appreciate the time to do such things and to keep a system alive. That's why I paid, because it is fair enough. But my experience with such offers like yours is 50:50, so please try to understand the people und communicate a bit better. The first answer was... not so ok :D
You would be surprised how many people don't even follow the basic steps which is why we have to ask question like these.

You have a point, however we depend on user feedback to let us know when a trainer needs update. Yet there are cases when a trainer works despite being outdated so again, its something user has to tell us. We are working on improving how we get notified about updates within the app in future versions.

Anyway trainer is updated. Enjoy :)

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.07 & added 5 cheats.

Last edited: