Diablo II: Resurrected Trainer

SendMe

Support
PRO
DarkMango just updated the trainer to support v1.0.65956

Last edited by a moderator:

gkapple

I can still receive an error when I save and exit the game. But it already works! thank you very much!

Reactions: STN

SendMe

Support
PRO
I can still receive an error when I save and exit the game. But it already works! thank you very much!
The error happens when the game is closed while the trainer is activated. It's just a generic error thrown when there's no memory to inject / process attached.

Last edited:

SendMe

Support
PRO
Make sure you have at least 1 gold. DarkMango put notes next to the options, hover over the (!) icon.

Just recorded this clip:

There might be a delay in seeing some cheats take effect, make sure you level up/progress in game to see them take effect.

Last edited by a moderator:

SendMe

Support
PRO
Recorded 5 minutes ago. The error is produced when trying to activate the trainer while playing an ONLINE character (which we DO NOT support nor condone multiplayer cheating.) or if you activate the trainer while in the main menu and not walking around with your character in the actual game session/world. Emphasis on 'We DO NOT support multiplayer cheating.'

Last edited:

Pepca

This only works for battle.net ? I tried it on the Zclient and it seams it doesn't work. Bought this just for this game :(

edit: i tried older version of trainer and it seams to work.

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
any chance of infinite health, mana and stamina so that we don't need to keep pressing to refill ?
Due to the way the game is protected & all the anti-cheat measures no these typical options will not be added.