Drake Hollow (Windows Store) Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
This is the official discussion thread for the Drake Hollow (Windows Store) trainer, now available in the app.

Last edited:

StainerLord666

PRO
Hi ! Thanks for this greatfull Trainer ! It works well, but I don't know why it can't influence my resources (objects works fine, but resources like wood, steel, stone, money, etc... doesn't work, the values are empty everytime).
Thanks for your work (Sorry for my bad English, I'm a froggy ^^' )

Reactions: STN

STN

Hi ! Thanks for this greatfull Trainer ! It works well, but I don't know why it can't influence my resources (objects works fine, but resources like wood, steel, stone, money, etc... doesn't work, the values are empty everytime).
Did you read the trainer notes?

@Rhark

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I have just recently updated the Windows Store trainer, are you sure you're using the Windows Store version? It was working a couple days ago.

StainerLord666

PRO
I have just recently updated the Windows Store trainer, are you sure you're using the Windows Store version? It was working a couple days ago.
Just used it right now, it is working, possible that the update changed the mislocation of adresses. Was using it three days during and it didn't , but now it works. Thanks you very much ^^.
By the way I had read the notes before use, but don't know why it was not detecting the values. It's now working fine so thank you very much :D