Drug Dealer Simulator Trainer

STN

Added Sinclair's trainer with updated cheats for latest steam version Uptown Kings Update

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support build-10071427 & added 1 cheat.

Kris-k97

On December 25, the game was updated, the trainer doesn't work, please help, I'm here especially for him.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
You have tried opening the computer / your inventory to populate these things?

SteamDB says the last patch was 3rd December 2022.

Edit: Just updated the trainer with some slight fixes but everything is working fine now for me (I did not alter anything to do with the Rep, it is just working fine for me).

1672263914612.png
1672263942129.png

Last edited:

Kris-k97

yes, nothing else replenishes, run, jump, stamina, coordinates and no damage work.

Maybe the error is on my computer? reinstalling the game?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
yes, nothing else replenishes, run, jump, stamina, coordinates and no damage work.

Maybe the error is on my computer? reinstalling the game?
I'm not sure why it is not working for you, you're not the only person to say that the Reputation is not working for them.

I tested this on the GOG version of the game, perhaps that's why it's not working for you?

Kris-k97

the errors were on my side, after reinstalling, and starting a new game, the trainer works fine. thank you for your help and your time, I am very sorry for the confusion.

NeroIX

I have the same problem. It doesn't allow me to modify the Rep, the question marks appear, only once did it allow me to change them but again I get the question marks and it doesn't allow me to modify.

IIstevanII

PRO
Hello, I have a problem with activating the super movement speed option in the trainer. Simply, the button doesn’t react at all, nor does the hotkey. Sometimes it wants to activate but I don’t know how.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello, I have a problem with activating the super movement speed option in the trainer. Simply, the button doesn’t react at all, nor does the hotkey. Sometimes it wants to activate but I don’t know how.
Is "F1 - Activate Trainer" enabled first?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Yes first F1 and ohers hotkeys evan press directly, in 100 time when opn game i made it to active bu every single other timee it wan`t.
I'm not sure then, it was working perfectly every time I activated it.

Are you on the same version as the trainer?