Elden Ring Trainer

Kenp5

PRO
I am starting the game wile offline using the eldenring.exe in the game folder but EAC is till loading

Sinclair1

Staff member
Trainer Makers
Added more cheats for a total of 12 now

I am starting the game wile offline using the eldenring.exe in the game folder but EAC is till loading
Same. only function key that makes an audible cue is F3. Nothing activates.
This means EAC isn't disabled. Follow these steps instead

Add a file called steam_appid.txt and add "1245620" to it and put it where the Elden Ring.exe is. Then launch the exe directly, don't launch it through steam. Elden Ring will disable online but EAC will be disabled.

I have attached the file for convenience

Attachments

poopdaddy1

Added more cheats for a total of 12 now

This means EAC isn't disabled. Follow these steps instead

Add a file called steam_appid.txt and add "1245620" to it and put it where the Elden Ring.exe is. Then launch the exe directly, don't launch it through steam. Elden Ring will disable online but EAC will be disabled.

I have attached the file for convenience

This worked! Thanks :)

LeonFromUC

so when i try too use Full Drop Rate and infinite consumables infinite runes nothing happens other options work but these dont activate

Sinclair1

Staff member
Trainer Makers
Added more cheats

so when i try too use Full Drop Rate and infinite consumables infinite runes nothing happens other options work but these dont activate
Consumables will take effect when you consume some. It might not work for all consumable types.

sathaxx

PRO
I can't activate the trainer (F1 press or click) with Steam version 1.02 (game found & fear run as admin)

Sinclair1

Staff member
Trainer Makers
I can't activate the trainer (F1 press or click) with Steam version 1.02 (game found & fear run as admin)
Can't activate trainer, too. Put the steam_appid.txt in the eldenring.exe folder
You need to disable EAC, that's literally what the trainer tells you that it won't function without easyanticheat disabled. Either follow steamappid method or use this method.

1. Download attached file (zip password “cev” without quotes) and Copy “start_protected_game.exe” to game install location\Game\ folder (the folder where eldenring.exe is located).
2. Start game.

Attachments

dirtynated

PRO
Hello all, First time writing but have used the service for awhile now. I downloaded the File Sinclair1 Said, it's in the same folder as the EAC, the game load ups fine now, as before having the Txt document the game wouldnt load up at all.

But It's still not letting me press the F keys, or even click the buttons. Of course I'm also in Offline mode in Steam, and do I delete the other EAC file?

Sorry to be a bother just trying to use this as I've already beat most of the game and bosses but starting a new character now!

Sinclair1

Staff member
Trainer Makers
Hello all, First time writing but have used the service for awhile now. I downloaded the File Sinclair1 Said, it's in the same folder as the EAC, the game load ups fine now, as before having the Txt document the game wouldnt load up at all.

But It's still not letting me press the F keys, or even click the buttons. Of course I'm also in Offline mode in Steam, and do I delete the other EAC file?

Sorry to be a bother just trying to use this as I've already beat most of the game and bosses but starting a new character now!
You have to replace the existing file with the one I have provided. The steamappid txt method requires you to launch from game exe not Steam.

Also make sure you press F1 before activating other cheats

fillup

You have to replace the existing file with the one I have provided. The steamappid txt method requires you to launch from game exe not Steam.

Also make sure you press F1 before activating other cheats
Just to be clear the 2nd method allows you to launch through steam, deactivating the EAC, and allowing you to play online?

Out of curiosity, has anyone been banned for or have any issues with this so far? I'm planning to use this after I complete the game just to do wacky builds.

I also wonder if disabling the EAC will help with the game performance since in the past it has caused issues.

Ambulance

The problem is in the executable. Cheat searches for the eldenring.exe process and even though EAC is disabled, the start_protected_game.exe process starts. Therefore, this cheat does not work. Hope this problem gets resolved.

Last edited:

Sinclair1

Staff member
Trainer Makers
The problem is in the executable. Cheat searches for the eldenring.exe process and even though EAC is disabled, the start_protected_game.exe process starts. Therefore, this cheat does not work. Hope this problem gets resolved.
I am not sure what you mean. Just drop the provided exe (from the zip file I posted in trainer page) in the game folder replacing the EAC exe and then launch the game and use the trainer as you wish.

Ambulance

I am not sure what you mean. Just drop the provided exe (from the zip file I posted in trainer page) in the game folder replacing the EAC exe and then launch the game and use the trainer as you wish.
It works very well with your .exe. Earlier i changed the name of the default eldenring.exe so it didn't work.

fillup

You need to disable EAC, that's literally what the trainer tells you that it won't function without easyanticheat disabled. Either follow steamappid method or use this method.

1. Download attached file (zip password “cev” without quotes) and Copy “start_protected_game.exe” to game install location\Game\ folder (the folder where eldenring.exe is located).
2. Start game.
Upon Downloading the file there is a security issue showing there is a Trojan virus attached to the file, this wasn't present when it was first posted and downloaded, something is wrong