Far Cry 4 Trainer

Senna889091

PRO
Everytime i try to turn on any of the cheats, it causes the game to CTD instantly, any fixes would be greatly appreciated.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Everytime i try to turn on any of the cheats, it causes the game to CTD instantly, any fixes would be greatly appreciated.
What distribution are you running the game from? Is it the latest Ubisoft version?

Also, what region are you from? I've had a user using the RU version say that the trainer doesn't fully work on that version, but the EU version it works fine.

Senna889091

PRO
What distribution are you running the game from? Is it the latest Ubisoft version?

Also, what region are you from? I've had a user using the RU version say that the trainer doesn't fully work on that version, but the EU version it works fine.
I am running the game through Steam which then launches my ubisoft connect for the achievements so i would venture a guess as yes the most recent version? Also i am a US user. And if it helps i noticed that the Infinite Health, Armor, and Super Stealth were the ones that causes the CTDs. I used the Infinite Vehicle health, no reload, and infinite ammo cheats last night with no ill effects.

STN

I am running the game through Steam which then launches my ubisoft connect for the achievements so i would venture a guess as yes the most recent version? Also i am a US user. And if it helps i noticed that the Infinite Health, Armor, and Super Stealth were the ones that causes the CTDs. I used the Infinite Vehicle health, no reload, and infinite ammo cheats last night with no ill effects.
The game probably had an update. Please put an update request inside the app. Should be updated asap