First milestone achieved for Cheat Evolution app!

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
This sounds unbelievable but just a few days ago, our app was used by more than 1000 people in a day!. Now, there's more than 700 users constantly every day.

That's quite an achievement considering it's not even been a month since our official launch and we don't even have the resources that similar apps did from the beginning.

Next to 10,000! :eek::D

d0tc0m

Click it, save it, seed it, share it, link it, str
in this sad times for web it's a real pleasure to find a new team of cheaters
You are miracle workers
I'm not rish (in fact I'm realy poor) but If you have link for donation I want will participate with pleasure

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey, its always a pleasure to hear from our users. If you are willing to support us in this endeavor and releasing as many trainers as possible, you can contribute to us using the link mentioned in this topic.

Thanks

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
in this sad times for web it's a real pleasure to find a new team of cheaters
You are miracle workers
I'm not rish (in fact I'm realy poor) but If you have link for donation I want will participate with pleasure
Thanks for the kind words. They really mean a lot to us and encourage us to continue despite things being challenging.

DarkMango posted the contribute link but if it's something you're not capable of atm, that's fine.

You can help us by spreading the word about us. Maybe tell your friends or people you know who play games and would find use for cheat evolution etc.

Or maybe subscribe and follow our social pages.

If nothing else, just the kind words is enough to put a smile on our faces :)

d0tc0m

Click it, save it, seed it, share it, link it, str
Thanks for the kind words. They really mean a lot to us and encourage us to continue despite things being challenging.

DarkMango posted the contribute link but if it's something you're not capable of atm, that's fine.

You can help us by spreading the word about us. Maybe tell your friends or people you know who play games and would find use for cheat evolution etc.

Or maybe subscribe and follow our social pages.

If nothing else, just the kind words is enough to put a smile on our faces :)
I did and even if it's not a lot, it's a start

n' If my messages are not ban I post your ref on my vavorite communities
(on crackwatch for exemple)