Game Pass for PC Request List

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Great idea. Many of these games i was going to make a trainer for steam version already, will do for winstore too.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
I decided to make a list of Game Pass for PC games that I would like trainers for and if anyone else would like to add to the list then just comment below and we can see what the coders can do :)
  • Enter the Gungeon *
  • Creature in the Well
  • Dead Cells
  • The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut
  • The Bard's Tale Trilogy
  • GoNNER
  • Disneyland Adventures
  • Moonlighter *
  • Blazing Chrome
  • Guacamelee! 2
  • SUPERHOT *
  • Thimbleweed Park
  • Crackdown 3
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • We Happy Few
  • Surviving Mars *
  • Silence: The Whispered World 2
  • Snake Pass
  • Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition
  • Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden *
  • Hello Neighbor *
  • Night Call
  • Rush: A DisneyPixar Adventure
  • Supermarket Shriek
  • Die for Valhalla!
  • Neon Chrome
  • Oxenfree
  • The Last Door: Season 2 Collector's Edition
  • The Outer Worlds (when it releases).
  • ACA NEOGEO Metal Slug X
  • Stealth Inc 2
  • Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (when it releases).
  • Shadow Warrior 2
  • Super Lucky's Tale
  • Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
  • Killer Instinct
  • Halo: Master Chief Collection (when it releases). *
  • Halo: Spartan Strike
  • Halo: Spartan Assault
  • Gears of War 4
  • Dirt Rally 2.0
  • Minecraft Dungeons (Coming 2020) *
  • Saints Row IV Re-elected (Coming soon) *
  • Cities Skylines (Coming soon)
* marked games are the games I personally would like priority on.
Hey Rhark, i haven't forgotten about these. Many of the games that you require especially ones with unity such as Enter the gungeon, superhot etc they're easier on steam platform but windows store encrypts it's content and that makes it hard due to the way unity works (data is generated on the fly).

I am getting to them though. Just want to let you know the reason why it's taking so long

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey Rhark, i haven't forgotten about these. Many of the games that you require especially ones with unity such as Enter the gungeon, superhot etc they're easier on steam platform but windows store encrypts it's content and that makes it hard due to the way unity works (data is generated on the fly).

I am getting to them though. Just want to let you know the reason why it's taking so long
Yeah I understand, and that's also probably why there's no trainer developers that have made trainers for those games you mentioned - so you'll be the first once you get it done :)

I appreciate the effort you're putting into these and I understand some of them, if not most, are not easy to make a trainer for. I also, REALLY appreciate the update as being kept up-to-date on the current trainer progress means a lot to me :)

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Ça serait super, rien que tout à l'heure de la sortie de Red Dead 2, je suis un entraîneur pour Lonely Mountains Downhill . aucune équipe payante ou gratuite que je connais ne le propose pour le moment.
We are an english speaking community, if you would like us to read your comment please rephrase it in English. Thank you.

d0tc0m

Click it, save it, seed it, share it, link it, str
Lonely Mountains Downhill
Will be welcome

-Unlock bikes
-Unlock levels

sorry for my previous post. Google Translate runs all the time on my computer I don't see language differences when my threads are published

Saul_B

Rhark, thank you for the Dead Cells trainer! Everything worked great except the unlimited cells, but that's ok - its not really necessary.

My biggest requests for game pass are:
1. Enter the Gungeon
2. Mutant Year Zero
3. Dishonored 2

Thank you!

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Rhark, thank you for the Dead Cells trainer! Everything worked great except the unlimited cells, but that's ok - its not really necessary.

1. Enter the Gungeon
2. Mutant Year Zero
3. Dishonored 2

Thank you!
The thanks are to @MrViZZion - he is the trainer maker :)

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO

1. Enter the Gungeon
2. Mutant Year Zero
3. Dishonored 2

Thank you!
Enter the Gungeon has been completed, just waiting to be added to the App :)

Edit: Now available in the app :) As well as Dishonored 2!

Can we get a push to get Halo Spartan Strike for Steam and Windows Store trainers done? Its the last Halo game on PC ATM that needs trainers for. Also would be nice if Spartan Assault for Windows Store could get the additional cheats that the Steam version uses? I imagine Strike would use the same trainers as Assault uses. Thanks!

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Can we get a push to get Halo Spartan Strike for Steam and Windows Store trainers done? Its the last Halo game on PC ATM that needs trainers for. Also would be nice if Spartan Assault for Windows Store could get the additional cheats that the Steam version uses? I imagine Strike would use the same trainers as Assault uses. Thanks!
The Windows store versions are much different than the steam versions in terms of how they are coded. This is why the options are different, because some options are not possible.

BTW just a heads up for the trainer-makers, Halo 2 Anniversary in the Master Chief Collection is most likely coming out this month so hopefully EmperorPenguin will be readying another trainer for that as well! I actually was in the test flight for that recently and it was in pretty good shape although there is alot of bugs needing to be worked out, a bit more than Halo CEA had.

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
BTW just a heads up for the trainer-makers, Halo 2 Anniversary in the Master Chief Collection is most likely coming out this month so hopefully EmperorPenguin will be readying another trainer for that as well! I actually was in the flight for that recently and it was in pretty good shape although there is alot of bugs needing to be worked out, a bit more than Halo CEA had.
He most likely will, and if not I will take a look at it.