Game Pass for PC Request List

Hey Rhark just to let you know the Halo: MCC cheat trainers doesn't work on Windows Store because the .exe is different from Steam. Looks like a new version for Windows Store will be needed.

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey Rhark just to let you know the Halo: MCC cheat trainers doesn't work on Windows Store because the .exe is different from Steam. Looks like a new version for Windows Store will be needed.
Will take a look at it.

Just wondered is the Serious Sam HD games on Game Pass? It would be an excuse for someone to make CE tables or trainers for these games. Ha, ha!

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Just wondered is the Serious Sam HD games on Game Pass? It would be an excuse for someone to make CE tables or trainers for these games. Ha, ha!
It is not I'm afraid, I wanted to make trainers for your requests but I don't own the games and I'm not in the position to be able to spend money on them either.

It is not I'm afraid, I wanted to make trainers for your requests but I don't own the games and I'm not in the position to be able to spend money on them either.
No problem. There are CE tables available for the games but they no longer work due to the games being updated. If you know anyone who would be willing to help please feel free to forward them to my posts.

blackheart007

Unfortunately, I cannot figure out anything for this game.
was looking for more of the term of being able to freeze the timer like in other trainers that's all that would be needed in that game in order to 3 star every level for those that are stuck.

Also thanks for looking into it if you do manage to freeze the timer let me know :)

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I couldn't pinpoint the timer, which is the only thing I looked for.

no_cheating

Is No Man's Sky considered Multiplayer? If not... I'd love to see a trainer for it. I've only found trainers for other platforms.

BTW, it's 9.22GBs

Some suggestions:
  • Unlimited Health
  • No radiation
  • Unlimited Jet Pack
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • Unlimited Life Support
  • Easy Craft
  • No reload/Unilimited Ammo
  • Unlimited Mining Beam Energy
  • No Tool Overheat
  • Unlimited Ship Health
  • Instant Ship Gun Cooldown
  • Instant Ship Rocket Cooldown
  • Easy Kills

Thank you very much.

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Is No Man's Sky considered Multiplayer? If not... I'd love to see a trainer for it. I've only found trainers for other platforms.

BTW, it's 9.22GBs

Some suggestions:
  • Unlimited Health
  • No radiation
  • Unlimited Jet Pack
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • Unlimited Life Support
  • Easy Craft
  • No reload/Unilimited Ammo
  • Unlimited Mining Beam Energy
  • No Tool Overheat
  • Unlimited Ship Health
  • Instant Ship Gun Cooldown
  • Instant Ship Rocket Cooldown
  • Easy Kills

Thank you very much.
Working on it, but won't be finished until early next week.

Update: @no_cheating - will publish tonight (13th June) around 00:00 GMT.

Last edited: