Game Pass for PC Request List

Iceman007

Hi @Rhark, youve really done a great job honestly. Have you ever looked into Megaton Rainfall? Steam has a couple options that work but no one ever looks at the windows store version and I believe the game may be pretty rough.

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hi @Rhark, youve really done a great job honestly. Have you ever looked into Megaton Rainfall? Steam has a couple options that work but no one ever looks at the windows store version and I believe the game may be pretty rough.
I do not own the game and don't have any interest in buying it, if you'd like to donate the game you're welcome to but note that I cannot guarantee a trainer for it if it is too difficult to do so.

We already have trainers for those?
hello sir

not really

frostpunk and killer instinct not supported for GAMEPASS... cuz frostpunk in the Cheat Evolution using game process frostpunk.exe while the GAMEPASS version using game process frostpunkwindows10.exe

also for killer instinct in the Cheat Evolution using game process killerinstinctx64_r.exe while the GAMEPASS version using game process killerinstinctUWPx64_r.exe

and for
the long dark
ruiner
Broforce
not there :)

thank you sir and god bless :)

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
hello sir

not really

frostpunk and killer instinct not supported for GAMEPASS... cuz frostpunk in the Cheat Evolution using game process frostpunk.exe while the GAMEPASS version using game process frostpunkwindows10.exe

also for killer instinct in the Cheat Evolution using game process killerinstinctx64_r.exe while the GAMEPASS version using game process killerinstinctUWPx64_r.exe

and for
the long dark
ruiner
Broforce
not there :)

thank you sir and god bless :)
I will look at them all when I have the time.

Aspharr73

can @Rhark you do a trainer for Recore, FF 15, super luckys tale, resident evil 7, Wonder boy returns, Wonder boy the dragon's trap
and Monster boy and the cursed kingdom I would like all the usual cheats on them like infinite health, infinite money, infinite items and things like that. I would really appreciate the trainers being done but we know how hard and long it takes to make some trainers if they can be made at all.

Last edited: