Game Pass for PC Request List

A7X

[QUOTE = "Rhark, Post: 1507, Mitglied: 141"]
26.07.2020 - "Carrion" & "Super Lucky's Tale" hinzugefügt.
[/ZITAT]?
Thanks,

would a trainer for the Game two Point Hospital be possible for the Game Pass?

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
[QUOTE = "Rhark, Post: 1507, Mitglied: 141"]
26.07.2020 - "Carrion" & "Super Lucky's Tale" hinzugefügt.
[/ZITAT]?
Thanks,

would a trainer for the Game two Point Hospital be possible for the Game Pass?
Yes

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
you are the man!

Tomorrow launches Grounded in GamePass.

When you have time, I would love one for him too
I've had a look at it, found a few things but the game is in Early Access or "Game Preview" and probably won't be fully released for a long time and is filled with bugs (no pun intended) & crashes. I'm not gonna bother with a trainer for this at the moment but will revisit it whenever it finally releases in v1.0.

nvgtr

Hello dear authors of a wonderful project and, in general, authors of trainers! Please tell me how long to wait for the release of the trainer "Gears of War 4" are there any plans or an abandoned idea? Many thanks for the many trainers already done, they are impressive and help a lot!

Rhark

Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello dear authors of a wonderful project and, in general, authors of trainers! Please tell me how long to wait for the release of the trainer "Gears of War 4" are there any plans or an abandoned idea? Many thanks for the many trainers already done, they are impressive and help a lot!
Hello dear user, I have not abandoned it I just have A LOT of trainers to work on so it's kinda hard finding the time to work on this as it will take a long time :)