Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated.
  • 18.11.2020 – Added more cheats & improved some cheats

Metal Messiah

Hello Rhark, please can you update this trainer ? Will your trainer work with the latest version released on STEAM right now ? It's the Godfall Ultimate Edition. Or do I need to purchase this game on EPIC games Store ?

STEAM

Thanks for the trainer btw. That Stealth Mode option sounds cool !

EDIT: Even the EGS version of the game is the latest, Godfall Ultimate Edition. I tried playing the STEAM version, but the game crashes after applying any trainer option.

I think I would be buying the EGS version instead now, after refunding the STEAM copy (unless you can also update your trainer to work with steam).

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello Rhark, please can you update this trainer ? Will your trainer work with the latest version released on STEAM right now ? It's the Godfall Ultimate Edition. Or do I need to purchase this game on EPIC games Store ?

STEAM

Thanks for the trainer btw. That Stealth Mode option sounds cool !

EDIT: Even the EGS version of the game is the latest, Godfall Ultimate Edition. I tried playing the STEAM version, but the game crashes after applying any trainer option.

I think I would be buying the EGS version instead now, after refunding the STEAM copy (unless you can also update your trainer to work with steam).
I do not own the steam version so I have no idea if it would work for that. I'm guessing it would though.

Once the trainer update has reached 15/15 votes I will look at it. For now I have other trainers to make & update.

Cheshya

Once the trainer update has reached 15/15 votes I will look at it. For now I have other trainers to make & update.
You heard the guy! Open up your CheatEvolution App, go to Godfall, and dump all of your votes into it! It's sitting at 8/15. Let's get some votes in this business!!

You need to select Request Update at the bottom, each member gets 5 votes a month.

Last edited:

Metal Messiah

Sadly I couldn't vote earlier though. It says, "You don't have enough remaining votes" ? How do I boost my votes then ? Kindly direct me to the appropriate sticky thread/topic, if need there is one.

RomuloShogun

Tha trainer for godfall it´s outdated and some options seems to not work
Also i noticed that the option named Edit Loot Bonus need an switcher for it because after every load the number resets to default