Grand Theft Auto III: The Definitive Edition Trainer

Senna889091

PRO
From what i can tell as of Christmas day 2021, the cheats that DON'T work for me are No Reload, Infinite Money, Jam NPC Weapons, Infinite Vehicle Health, and No Wanted Level. Really just want the Infinite Vehicle Health cheat to work so i finally beat Paramedic hopefully.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
From what i can tell as of Christmas day 2021, the cheats that DON'T work for me are No Reload, Infinite Money, Jam NPC Weapons, Infinite Vehicle Health, and No Wanted Level. Really just want the Infinite Vehicle Health cheat to work so i finally beat Paramedic hopefully.
Happy Holidays.

Seems the game has updated since I made the trainer. I will go back to it after I'm done with San Andreas as I had plans to add most of the built-in cheats to the third one also.

No idea when this will happen due to the holidays and whatnot, hope you understand 😁

Senna889091

PRO
Happy Holidays.

Seems the game has updated since I made the trainer. I will go back to it after I'm done with San Andreas as I had plans to add most of the built-in cheats to the third one also.

No idea when this will happen due to the holidays and whatnot, hope you understand 😁
You're fine Rhark, enjoy your holiday break. I just wanted to inform someone that the trainer looked like it needed an update.

Appreciate all the work this team does!