GreedFall Trainer

Radkin

Hello. First time using Cheat Evolution. I have the trainer active but I am currently stuck when the creating my character and I get stuck on selecting my Attributes section. I can not move onto the skill selection. Before I downloaded this app and starting using it. I was able to select my 1st attribute and proceed to the skill screen, but I cant move forward.. any help or idea's?? please and thank you.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Hello. First time using Cheat Evolution. I have the trainer active but I am currently stuck when the creating my character and I get stuck on selecting my Attributes section. I can not move onto the skill selection. Before I downloaded this app and starting using it. I was able to select my 1st attribute and proceed to the skill screen, but I cant move forward.. any help or idea's?? please and thank you.
That's weird. Did you have any cheats active?

Radkin

Thanks for replying MrViZZion. I guess I did it wrong. I started up the trainer before I even created a character in greedfall. I found a video and it showed to activate the trainer "after" creating a character. *smacks forehead* Duh.!! lol. Anyways I got it working now, again thanks for your reply!! but It looks like if you start up the trainer before creating a character, I still get stuck during the character creation part. but got it all figured out now. Don't know if anyone else who plays the game has ran into that problem as well. thanks again!!!