Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Instant bow tension function doesn't work after game update...
Trainer updated to support v1.0.43.0 & added 12 new cheats.

Also, this still works after the update so not sure what you're talking about.

Radge325

PRO
Hello, don't know if its anything to do with the update but when I enable the trainer, even without activating any of the cheats, my game just closes after a couple of minutes. No warning just closed. Any advice would be appreciated.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello, don't know if its anything to do with the update but when I enable the trainer, even without activating any of the cheats, my game just closes after a couple of minutes. No warning just closed. Any advice would be appreciated.
You mean after using F1 - Activate Trainer?

Radge325

PRO
Yeah but its just crashed on me without even doing that so I don't know if its actually anything to do with the trainer.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Yeah but its just crashed on me without even doing that so I don't know if its actually anything to do with the trainer.
I mean if it's crashed without even using F1 then it can't be the trainer because nothing is injecting into the game until F1 is enabled.

I tested it thoroughly all day before releasing and given any crashing I experienced.

Radge325

PRO
Aye its the first time its done it without the trainer but before that when I did try the trainer it crashed I think 4 times I've just verified the game files so I'll see if that's sorted it. But yeah its looking like its not the trainer.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Aye its the first time its done it without the trainer but before that when I did try the trainer it crashed I think 4 times I've just verified the game files so I'll see if that's sorted it. But yeah its looking like its not the trainer.
Restart the trainer & try now.