I can not enable any cheat function in the cheatEvolution app (PRO)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

droppinseid

PRO
Hello and a good day,

I have the PRO cheatEvolution app activated. But i can not enable any button to switch on the desired cheat. "Activate Trainer" or "Unlimited Health" in "Doom64" for example. I've started the game yet but nothing moves even whether game running or not?

Is there a general issue or do i anything wrong? By the way, it's version v2.2 i'm on. Are there known issues with windows 11?

Please help me out i'm going crazy.

Thank you very much for your understanding and your help asap please.

Yours

Sinclair1

Staff member
Trainer Makers
Hello and a good day,

I have the PRO cheatEvolution app activated. But i can not enable any button to switch on the desired cheat. "Activate Trainer" or "Unlimited Health" in "Doom64" for example. I've started the game yet but nothing moves even whether game running or not?

Is there a general issue or do i anything wrong? By the way, it's version v2.2 i'm on. Are there known issues with windows 11?

Please help me out i'm going crazy.

Thank you very much for your understanding and your help asap please.

Yours
PRO is not needed to activate cheats, it is only for enabling interactive controls (clicks).

I believe doom64 is made for steam version, do you have that or windows store version?

droppinseid

PRO
Thank you for your immediate reply.

If i have cheatevolution app open and selected "doom" there is mentioned "Game Process: DOOMx64.exe". Now if i run this process, status changes from "Status - Waiting for Game" to "Active" or so (i don't remember the exact message). But then switches back to "Status - Waiting for Game" again. What am i doing wrong? How to get "unlimited health" for example? Thanks please.

droppinseid

PRO
Sorry, works now (y):)

I had to change the game from "Vulkan" to "OpneGL". That was the easy solution.

Thank you anyway and have a great day.

Yours. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.