Manor Lords Trainer

syzygy

PRO
Works well. Is there a way to get a feature for Regional Wealth? other than that i think yall have it all covered.

Only issues; unlimited health for units does not work.

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Works well. Is there a way to get a feature for Regional Wealth? other than that i think yall have it all covered.

Only issues; unlimited health for units does not work.
Not sure about Regional Wealth, didn't find anything when I was looking.

I just set the Unit health to 100 but it was only tested on units in your town thing.

syzygy

PRO
Not sure about Regional Wealth, didn't find anything when I was looking.

I just set the Unit health to 100 but it was only tested on units in your town thing.
ah so not the retinue? cause they got smacked around somethign fierce lol XD may need to have them set at more than 100 health?

for regional wealth maybe a option to increase tax income by x% instead might work?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
ah so not the retinue? cause they got smacked around somethign fierce lol XD may need to have them set at more than 100 health?

for regional wealth maybe a option to increase tax income by x% instead might work?
I don't know what the retinue is to be honest. Perhaps you could share your save file?

Ann-chan

PRO
I noticed when I tried the approval cheat that the people who worked in the logging camp didn't cut logs anymore and were just in a waiting state. Am I the only one who has had this happen?