Marvel’s Midnight Suns Trainer

armon101

How do you use the unlimited movement? I've tried before and during battles, doesn't seem to do anything.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Still not working for me. I had 4 moves, used 1 and it dropped to 3 left.
When should I try using it, before loading game, before fight or during fight?
It will drop to 0 but you can move after it is 0, until you have no more card draws left.

AdamKadamon

PRO
Thanks for the trainer!

Easy kills seems to affect your heroes too; environmental damage can bring their hp down to 1. Self damage (and heals, including leech effects) also does this.

Unlimited health works weird; I can see how it replenishes health per round, but doesn't block heroes from getting KO'd if they get damaged below their hp threshold. Also, doesn't seem to work for heroes that got their HP brought down to 1 through friendly/self damage via Easy kills cheat.

Any chance for pick-up multiplier (for essence orbs/reagents/gold/gloss), unlimited shield or unlimited card plays?

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
DarkMango is still looking at this game, prioritising resource cheats at the moment.

AdamKadamon

PRO
The resource cheats don't seem to work for me. It wasn't picking up the values (remained as question marks) even while in the resource screen. I ran the game for a bit longer to see any changes. After a mission, values popped up, but definitely NOT from the resources (changing them caused the game to freeze).

AdamKadamon

PRO
The resource cheats are working. I bought all the hunter's room upgrades as soon as I edited gloss. :)
Any chance that the compliments can also be edited as a resource since it's in the same screen?

Not sure how the Arcane Knowledge editor is supposed to work; I did as instructed and used the fetch resource in the resource screen, it never populated its values, even after playing for a while.

I will say that I've crashed more after the update. One manual save after editing resources stalled and froze, another game crashed while I was randomly viewing superlink after editing resources, and the quicksaves seem to be taking longer. Latest run SEEMS stable enough, however.

I'm enjoying the update thus far; the essences were really bugging me. Thanks! :D

Edit: Crashed right after I posted while I was looking at hero cards. :censored:
Edit2: Crashes may have been caused by game update coming out. Hopefully it won't break the trainer. :oops:

Last edited:
Would it be possible to add editors for all the reagents?

EDIT: After clicking F3 on the resources screen, the game crashed (twice in a row). The second time I got a crash report. I don't know if it helps, but this was the error:
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x00007ff653de0518

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Would it be possible to add editors for all the reagents?

EDIT: After clicking F3 on the resources screen, the game crashed (twice in a row). The second time I got a crash report. I don't know if it helps, but this was the error:
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x00007ff653de0518
The game just had a huge update shortly after the resource cheats were added. Seems it may have broken the new options instantly.

ArcaneFire

Amazing mods thanks for that.
Would lovea reagent editor, and most likely not possible but a dark/light alignment editor too.
Cheers

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated.

This game is a pain to work with, follow the instruction below and it will significantly reduce crashes

Make sure you don't have any windows running with the word cheat/hack/mods running, game will even detect and crash if a site is open with the word cheat in it. Its best to first run Cheatevolution app and select the trainer, close everything off and run the game.
Even close the Cheatevolution folder after running it

RebelDolan

Trainer updated.

This game is a pain to work with, follow the instruction below and it will significantly reduce crashes

Make sure you don't have any windows running with the word cheat/hack/mods running, game will even detect and crash if a site is open with the word cheat in it. Its best to first run Cheatevolution app and select the trainer, close everything off and run the game.
Even close the Cheatevolution folder after running it
So just the game and app running that's it. Cause i've tried that and it crashes every 2-3 minutes at most. When I edited the resources, I saved, walked around a little and it reverted back.

Eoy

Modification of arcane points is invalid. I've successfully modified other resources, but not arcane points. In addition, can praise be considered to support modification?

p3anutbj7

So just the game and app running that's it. Cause i've tried that and it crashes every 2-3 minutes at most. When I edited the resources, I saved, walked around a little and it reverted back.
I've put the values to 9,999 -- after that I save and restart the game so that crashes don't happen. Damage multiplier doesn't kill in one hit, it brings their health down to 1 hp. Instant kill brings it down to 1 hp as well. Sometimes the players on your side will have 1 hp from getting hit when instant kill is on so the multiplier is better to use (which I set to approx. 11~12). Closing all the windows does help -- I get a couple hours of game time b4 it crashes (if I'm not using the resource cheats).