Minecraft [Windows Edition] Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.19.50 & changed/added some cheats.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.19.81. Removed 2 cheats due to not being able to replicate them or finding them unnecessary.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.20.50.3. Added 3 new cheats & removed one.

Shumble

PRO
Hi Rhark, by any chance is there specific criteria required to activate certain options? I can't activate certain options in your latest trainer, just wanting to know it's something I can fix on my end or if it's the trainer itself. Thank you :) (just to clarify, it's the all the options not activated in the screenshot which I can't turn on)

Attachments

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hi Rhark, by any chance is there specific criteria required to activate certain options? I can't activate certain options in your latest trainer, just wanting to know it's something I can fix on my end or if it's the trainer itself. Thank you :) (just to clarify, it's the all the options not activated in the screenshot which I can't turn on)
Hi,

The trainer is outdated. The developers love to change the code around a lot each update so the trainer needs updating every patch.

It's on my list for this month.

Shumble

PRO
Hi,

The trainer is outdated. The developers love to change the code around a lot each update so the trainer needs updating every patch.

It's on my list for this month.
Thank you for the extremely fast response, greatly appreciated, I can imagine each patch brings about a list of new challenges. Keep up the epic work :)

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Thank you for the extremely fast response, greatly appreciated, I can imagine each patch brings about a list of new challenges. Keep up the epic work :)
Trainer updated to support v1.20.73 & added 1 new cheat.