My Time At Sandrock Trainer

pingpan2

Love the cheat selection, but is it possible to save my cheat so I don't have to manually change the settings every time I use the cheats?

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
Love the cheat selection, but is it possible to save my cheat so I don't have to manually change the settings every time I use the cheats?
I spent some time coding this option for this trainer. I believe it is working okay, but didn't test it extensively. Try out the new trainer and hit F2 to save and F3 to load trainer values. Enjoy!

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
The game did crash for me, but it appears to be random. I cannot track it down to a specific cheat as sometimes the game runs fine with the same cheats on. This could be due to early access or I just haven't been able to track down a recurring crash with a specific cheat on.

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
Some of the cheats make the game crashes, especially the favor multiplier and item gain multiplier.
I did think of something that could be the cause and redesigned the trainer and made sure everything turns on. Please test the trainer again and let me know if things seem better.

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
Weird. It is working for me, but I attempted to try something different with it. It is still working for me, but let me know if this helps get it working for you.

starlakeboat

Weird. It is working for me, but I attempted to try something different with it. It is still working for me, but let me know if this helps get it working for you.
Of all the options, only the Item Gain Mutiplier cannot be activated :(
I can activate it before the 06 July version, but it only works for dropped items. When I dig or harvest wood pile or the rest, it simply crashes.