Nexomon: Extinction Trainer

jbeard93

Easy Capture doesn't seem to work. I still fail quite a bit when trying to capture. I've tried enabled it along with some other cheats but nothing seems to help it work.

Just to note: One Hit Kill only works when you have Unlimited HP also enabled.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Easy Capture doesn't seem to work. I still fail quite a bit when trying to capture. I've tried enabled it along with some other cheats but nothing seems to help it work.

Just to note: One Hit Kill only works when you have Unlimited HP also enabled.
Weird, I had 11% chance to capture and didn't even finish the QTE and it captured stuff fine.

Will look into it.

Edit: Should be all fixed :)

Last edited:

jbeard93

Weird, I had 11% chance to capture and didn't even finish the QTE and it captured stuff fine.

Will look into it.

Edit: Should be all fixed :)

Yep! Looks like it's definitely fixed! 10% chance, not doing the QTE at all.. caught first try. Even got a rare for good measure lol. Thank you so much! :D

jbeard93

Update: Looks like neither the Unlimited HP or One Hit Kill are working at all now - separate or used together.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Update: Looks like neither the Unlimited HP or One Hit Kill are working at all now - separate or used together.
No idea what is going on, I've just re-uploaded it to the app and it's working fine now.

Sorry about this.

jbeard93

Can confirm everything is working fine now!

Hey no worries at all! I just appreciate the fact you took the time to make this for the new version, especially since it's an older game.

Thanks again for your work on this!!! :D

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Can confirm everything is working fine now!

Hey no worries at all! I just appreciate the fact you took the time to make this for the new version, especially since it's an older game.

Thanks again for your work on this!!! :D
All trainers get updated when they have enough votes, some just prove to be more difficult and take longer (that and the small team we are doesn't help).

Enjoy :)