No Man's Sky Trainer

no_cheating

Hey, It looks like having "Easy Craft" enabled freezes the game when you open the Build Menu (up arrow when using a controller).

First time it happened to me I was building a wood wall. Used Ctrl+3 (Easy Craft) and the game freezed.

After reloading the game, I continued playing and while crafting items from the menu, it looks like "Easy Craft" works.

Later, I forgot to switch "Easy Craft" off and accidentally hip up on the controller. Game freezed.

ink

so the "Easy Craft" doesnt work for building? or does it only work when crafting stuff like for the exo and tool?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
It works for the multi-tool and your inventory as far as I can remember

Reactions: ink

FFWhited

Great trainer. :) Translate doesn't work for me, but more importantly, is there any possibility you can unlock Quicksilver shop tiers? Or even an option to unlock all cosmetics?

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Great trainer. :) Translate doesn't work for me, but more importantly, is there any possibility you can unlock Quicksilver shop tiers? Or even an option to unlock all cosmetics?
Are you using the steam or Windows store version? Also, I won't be adding more options to the game, sorry.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Weird, it works fine for me. It translates the text of all the aliens you talk to - that is what you're trying to use it for, yes?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v3.65.12326.0 & added some cheats.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support build-12225570. Added 2 cheats and changed one.

M

mmoss1977

I will say that yall did one hell of a job on this trainer. Everything works as intended, just wish I could lock the money instead of executing, but other than that one hell of a job.