Pro - Trainers alphabetically after "The Messanger" do not work

Spamtastic

PRO
Hello,

I am a Pro subscriber and I'm having a strange issue. My app loads fine and all the trainers seem to work except any that fall below "The Messanger" game on the list. When I click on any of those trainers nothing happens. The window will stay on whatever previous trainer I was on, or if no trainer was selected, then the Home page cycle of game titles images will just continue to display no matter what trainer I click on that follows The Messenger.

Otherwise, love the app! Any solutions?

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Hello,

I am a Pro subscriber and I'm having a strange issue. My app loads fine and all the trainers seem to work except any that fall below "The Messanger" game on the list. When I click on any of those trainers nothing happens. The window will stay on whatever previous trainer I was on, or if no trainer was selected, then the Home page cycle of game titles images will just continue to display no matter what trainer I click on that follows The Messenger.

Otherwise, love the app! Any solutions?
Not sure I understand the issue, you can't select any trainers after the messenger? can you make a short video if possible.

Spamtastic

PRO
The search thing works, and I'm okay with just using that as a workaround. Just a weird bug. I tried re-installing, same thing. Thank you.