Problems Launching app

RusskiyNoob

Ive been using this program for some time now, but just today it started acting weird like its not loading anything. I was just using them everything was working right but now im stuck at loading, the pacman loading sign. It does it when i try to launch the app and gets stuck loading, or when i have the app open already and have the cheat menu selection but won't let me choose a game because its stuck loading. Anybody else having issues with it today?

OsamaLee

also having this problem. It was working when i first downloaded and did the obvious, restart pc, delete and re-install, etc but its just in infinite load mode

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
We have been experiencing DDoS attacks which are taking the website/forum & app servers down.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
One of the VC Redistributable package in your computer is corrupted for some reason, you need to uninstall and then reinstall them. Something might have corrupted those files. Here is the download link for it

If you are unsure how to do it, DM me and i will help you with it

Nzkro

PRO
One of the VC Redistributable package in your computer is corrupted for some reason, you need to uninstall and then reinstall them. Something might have corrupted those files. Here is the download link for it

If you are unsure how to do it, DM me and i will help you with it
Thanks for the reply, it ogt fixed just by restarting the PC, which is weird. But now everything is fine .