Prodeus Trainer

Metal Messiah

Hi, is there any chance to update this trainer for the latest version released on STEAM (+28 trainer)? Some of the options are not working, especially the "Stealth Mode" and few other options ?

Also, 'Dumb Enemies' and 'Enemies Cannot Attack' options on the early access version don't work either:

Thanks.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hi, is there any chance to update this trainer for the latest version released on STEAM (+28 trainer)? Some of the options are not working, especially the "Stealth Mode" and few other options ?

Also, 'Dumb Enemies' and 'Enemies Cannot Attack' options on the early access version don't work either:

Thanks.
If it has enough votes in the app then I'll look at it next week.

Metal Messiah

Okay, that sounds good. Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. :)

By the way, how can I vote for this game, or increase my number of votes ? I don't have any as of now, but I opted for a PRO membership on FearlessRevolution instead, but I'm using CheatEvolution App by this membership.

Due to some paypal payment issues I couldn't pay here, so I opted for Paypro Global on Fearless account.

Metal Messiah

If you want to contribute there is always the PRO subscription :)

Trainer updated to support v1.0.2 & added new cheats.
Thanks for the super fast delivery of the trainer with updates ! :DTrainer seems to work fine, except of few options like GodMode, Dumb Enemies, and Enemies Cannot Attack.

Stealth Mode works fine and it gets activated. Sometimes the above 3 options do activate whenever I try to restart the game and/or the Trainer itself, but other times none of these 3 options get activated. Dunno ! I'm still testing all the options again.

BTW, it would be nice if we can also get similar options like Stealth Ghost mode/Disable enemy fire for the game "Immortals of Aveum" as well. Though, I will try asking this under this game's particular thread as well, so the Trainer maker can have a look.

Thanks again. Let me test this Trainer again.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Thanks for the super fast delivery of the trainer with updates ! :DTrainer seems to work fine, except of few options like GodMode, Dumb Enemies, and Enemies Cannot Attack.

Stealth Mode works fine and it gets activated. Sometimes the above 3 options do activate whenever I try to restart the game and/or the Trainer itself, but other times none of these 3 options get activated. Dunno ! I'm still testing all the options again.

BTW, it would be nice if we can also get similar options like Stealth Ghost mode/Disable enemy fire for the game "Immortals of Aveum" as well. Though, I will try asking this under this game's particular thread as well, so the Trainer maker can have a look.

Thanks again. Let me test this Trainer again.
The trainer needs a few seconds after using F1 to load the mono symbols so that those chests can work. If you try to activate them too fast then it won't work.

Metal Messiah

The trainer needs a few seconds after using F1 to load the mono symbols so that those chests can work. If you try to activate them too fast then it won't work.
Alright, I will check the trainer again once I get back home. Will update you asap. Thanks for the clarification.

Metal Messiah

Hello again,

Some update. Nope, those 3 options which I mentioned above, don't seem to work. I tried multiple times, even after waiting for some time after pressing F1 key, but none of the options get activated. :(

All other options do work fine, so I'm pretty sure the trainer has been fully activated. I'm unable to use the following three options:

GodMode, Dumb Enemies, and Enemies Cannot Attack.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello again,

Some update. Nope, those 3 options which I mentioned above, don't seem to work. I tried multiple times, even after waiting for some time after pressing F1 key, but none of the options get activated. :(

All other options do work fine, so I'm pretty sure the trainer has been fully activated. I'm unable to use the following three options:

GodMode, Dumb Enemies, and Enemies Cannot Attack.
Will look into it.

Metal Messiah

@Metal Messiah Trainer updated. My apologies, I had made a mistake on my end.
Hey Rhark, thanks so much for the help. Yes, all options work fine now. No worries, and no need to apologize either. It happens. I appreciate your time and effort though. :)(y)

Please keep up the good work. You guys are certainly talented, and I look forward for more trainers from your side. Cheers.